Attention: Ultimate Ninjas St. Louis has reopened its doors for classes, open play, and parties!
|M | W | Th:||4:30 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Tue | Fri:||4:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am - 10:00 am|
|M | W:||7:30 pm - 8:30 pm|
|Th:||1:00 pm - 2:00 pm|
|Sat:||10:00 am - 11:00 am|
|11:30 am - 12:30 pm||Sun:||10:30 am - 11:30 am|
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm|
|Sat:||1:20 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Sun:||10:40 am - 7:20 pm|
|Fri:||7:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:30 am - 2:00 pm|
|Sun:||9:30 am - 2:00 pm|
|Thu:||1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Mon | Wed:||7:30 pm - 9:30 pm|
Ultimate Ninjas St. Louis
Looking for something AMAZING to offer your kids over break? Send them to Ultimate Ninjas Camps, where they will learn how to tackle obstacles as seen in the hit TV show American Ninja Warrior. At Ultimate Ninjas it's so much fun to get back up and try again.....
At Ultimate Ninjas, we instill self-confidence, acceptance, and a true hunger for tackling obstacles with a positive mindset. The best part: we have a BLAST doing it! Led by 3 time American Ninja Warrior competitor Kirsti Pratt, you will not find a more positive environment where kids can show up, be valued for exactly who they are, and discover what they are uniquely capable of achieving.
During camp, kids are grouped together by age and rotate through stations where they are coached on each obstacle. After learning how to tackle the obstacles, they have time for open play so they can pick their favorites and spend extra time on the obstacles they want to master or just enjoy! At the end of camp all kids will get a chance to run through the course with their coaches just like you see on TV!
Kids Fitness Classes
If you're looking for a fun, unique, confidence building exercise option for your child, look no further! Ultimate Ninjas in St Louis provides an amazing opportunity for kids of all ages, providing not only exercise, but helping them build self-confidence, develop agility, learn to over come obstacles, and prepare them to reach higher than you ever imagined.
Classes are designed and led by American Ninja Warriors who train to conquer the same obstacles seen on the NBC hit, American Ninja Warrior. Challenge yourself.
Be Awesome. Have FUN!
Make your kids birthday party a Ninja Party at Ultimate Ninjas St Louis!
Kids love our obstacles and indoor play areas. Our unique, active party place is the perfect choice to keep your guests entertained, and provide a healthy, exercise-rich environment for adults and kids alike! Take full advantage of your very own indoor arenas and party room, and optional pizza & drinks!
Planning birthday parties has never been so easy, check out our online reservations, and save your date today.
Family Open Play
Looking for something fun, active, and safe to do with your kids? How about an exciting, challenging evening of Ninja fun - a unique mixture of exercise, agility training, and strength building all while gaining confidence in a fun, safe environment.
Check out our family open play days! Ultimate Ninjas St Louis provide a fun, active, and challenging way to help your kids get out all of their energy while tackling our obstacle and agility courses! Practice and explore a variety of obstacles, fine tune your skills on a single obstacle, or practice running our customizable courses.
Meet our General ManagerJamie Rahn
Jamie Rahn “Captain NBC” has competed on nine seasons of NBC’s hit TV show American Ninja Warrior. Jamie is known for both his unique look and incredible achievements on the show. He has hit the buzzer, signifying a successful course run, 16 times and is a six-time national season finalist.
Jamie is also an international ninja competing this year in Vietnam and Germany. At a young age, he admired Jackie Chan, inspiring him to always seek out different ways to challenge his body. Jamie has been training and inspiring adults and kids for eight years at clinics and gyms across the United States.
Coach Jamie lives in Chesterfield, MO and is General Manager of Course Operations, where he’s in charge of all things NINJA including class curriculum, safety, ninja training and challenging kids to do their best! Coach Jamie can’t wait to see all of you at the gym!
- There is a maximum of 18 guests per party.
- All staff are required to wear face masks throughout the party duration. In addition, guests over the age of 5, will also be required to wear face masks throughout the party except while exercising, enjoying a drink or eating.
- Prior to entering the facility, guests will be screened with a quick verbal questionnaire and temperature check. In addition to screening, each guest must have a waiver on file. We ask that the party host provide a list of guests 24 hours prior to party start time. Unfortunately, guests without a waiver on file, or those that fail the screening/temperature check won't be admitted into the facility.
- Once checked in, we ask that your party remain together. Similar to parties in the past, we will rotate as a group from one half of the gym to the other. After rotating, that area of the gym will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized by the staff. We ask that guests communicate with our staff if they need to leave the group for any reason and follow their instructions.
- Unfortunately, basketball and dodge ball are not permitted at this time.
- Once in the party room, guests will need to be accompanied by a staff member should they need to re-enter the gym space. At the end of the party, guests will exit through a separate door within the party room.
What our customershave to say about us
We just threw my daughter’s 6th birthday party here and it was wonderful! They were very helpful and accommodating. Our guests had a great time and the staff assigned to help our party could not have been nicer. I would recommend this for a party venue (or just a fun open play/class activity) to anyone!Hannah B.
I brought my 11YO son today for open gym and he absolutely loved it! It definitely became more crowded after 12:30, but the staff was great and offered assistance when requested. The obstacles were just like the show and are easy to try, but challenging to master. We will be back for sure!Amy J.