Attention: Ultimate Ninjas St. Louis has reopened its doors to some classes, camps, and parties!
At this time Open Gyms are still closed.
Thank you for your patience.
Ultimate Ninjas St. Louis
|M | W | Th:||4:30 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Tue | Fri:||4:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Sat:||8:30 am - 10:30 am|
|Mon-Fri:||9:00 am - 12:00 pm
12:45 pm - 3:45 pm
|Sat:||10:40 am - 7:20 pm|
|Sun:||10:40 am - 7:20 pm|
|Fri:||7:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:30 am - 2:00 pm|
|Sun:||9:30 am - 2:00 pm|
|Thu:||1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Mon | Wed:||7:30 pm - 9:30 pm|
Looking for something AMAZING to offer your kids over break? Send them to Ultimate Ninjas Camps, where they will learn how to tackle obstacles as seen in the hit TV show American Ninja Warrior. At Ultimate Ninjas it's so much fun to get back up and try again.....
At Ultimate Ninjas, we instill self-confidence, acceptance, and a true hunger for tackling obstacles with a positive mindset. The best part: we have a BLAST doing it! Led by 3 time American Ninja Warrior competitor Kirsti Pratt, you will not find a more positive environment where kids can show up, be valued for exactly who they are, and discover what they are uniquely capable of achieving.
During camp, kids are grouped together by age and rotate through stations where they are coached on each obstacle. After learning how to tackle the obstacles, they have time for open play so they can pick their favorites and spend extra time on the obstacles they want to master or just enjoy! At the end of camp all kids will get a chance to run through the course with their coaches just like you see on TV!
St. Louis Schedule
Family Open Play
- There is a maximum of 40 for all parties.
- The entire staff will be required to wear face masks throughout the party. In addition you and your guests will also be required to wear a face mask throughout the party unless you are exercising, getting a drink or water, or in the back party room having cake, snacks, etc.
- Before being allowed to enter the facility, all guests will need to be screened with a quick verbal questionnaire and temperature check. In addition to screening every guest must have their own waiver filled out prior to arriving. The person booking the party will be responsible for sending a list of guests to the gym no less than 24 hours prior to party start time. No one without a waiver or that fails the screening/temperature check will be allowed into the facility.
- Once checked in, your party must remain together. Similar to parties in the past we will rotate as a group from one half of the gym to the other. After rotating, that area of the gym will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized by the staff. It is very important that you communicate with our staff if you need to leave the group for any reason and follow their instructions.
- There will be no ball sports at this time during the party - this includes basketball and dodge ball.
- Once in the party room you will not be allowed to re-enter the gym space unless accompanied by a staff member. At the end of the party you will be exiting through a separate door within the party room.
Meet our General ManagerJamie Rahn
Jamie Rahn “Captain NBC” has competed on nine seasons of NBC’s hit TV show American Ninja Warrior. Jamie is known for both his unique look and incredible achievements on the show. He has hit the buzzer, signifying a successful course run, 16 times and is a six-time national season finalist.
Jamie is also an international ninja competing this year in Vietnam and Germany. At a young age, he admired Jackie Chan, inspiring him to always seek out different ways to challenge his body. Jamie has been training and inspiring adults and kids for eight years at clinics and gyms across the United States.
Coach Jamie lives in Chesterfield, MO and is General Manager of Course Operations, where he’s in charge of all things NINJA including class curriculum, safety, ninja training and challenging kids to do their best! Coach Jamie can’t wait to see all of you at the gym!
What our customershave to say about us
We just threw my daughter’s 6th birthday party here and it was wonderful! They were very helpful and accommodating. Our guests had a great time and the staff assigned to help our party could not have been nicer. I would recommend this for a party venue (or just a fun open play/class activity) to anyone!Hannah B.
I brought my 11YO son today for open gym and he absolutely loved it! It definitely became more crowded after 12:30, but the staff was great and offered assistance when requested. The obstacles were just like the show and are easy to try, but challenging to master. We will be back for sure!Amy J.