Day-off Camp Schedule
Morning Camp: 9am-12pm,
Afternoon camp: 12:30pm-3:30pm
Full-day camp: 9am-3:30pm.
Tue, 11/8 Camp update: – Full-day and morning camp sold out. Afternoon spots still open!
Thanksgiving week camps are out there – Nov, 21st, 22nd, and 23rd!!
Chicago Ninja Days-off Campbuilding strength, agility & self-confidence
Chicago Day-Off Camps
Test your child’s mad ninja skills, we’re all about building strength, agility, self-confidence and continuous improvement…all while having a blast!
During our camps, your child will learn proper techniques from instructors, engage in structured obstacle circuits, tackle new obstacles, enjoy free play time and participate in competitions and races.
CAMP PURCHASE optionsAges 5+ for Day-Off camp
Ready to get started?
Add Family Members
SELECT THE SUMMER CAMP FROM THE CALENDAR
Come back to your site and select the summer camp from the calendar below. if you are signing up more than one family member for a camp - please return to this page and add to cart for each person attending. Checkout and pay.
**Reservations are highly encouraged by 8pm the evening prior to ensure a spot.
A day in the life of a Ninja
- Camp kickoff, rules, warm-up
- Ninja Warrior obstacle circuit training
- Outdoor time in morning and afternoon sessions. We want to give our ninja hands a break and our WCN campers will be playing field sports together.
- Team-based activities – Team Ninja Warrior, Relay Races, Timed Ninja Courses, etc Groups will be made based on age.
- Snack time
What should your child bring to camp?
- Water bottle
- Clean shoes
- Full day campers should bring a lunch. If you sign up for morning and afternoon camp your child will stay and have lunch in our party room.