2022 Summer Camp Schedule
June 1st - Aug 12th, 2022
Morning Camp: 9am-12pm,
Afternoon camp: 12:30pm-3:30pm
Full-day camp: 9am-3:30pm.
Elmhurst Ninja Summer Campobstacle training, weekly themes, group races & outdoor time
2022 Summer Camp
WELCOME TO ELMHURST SUMMER CAMPS! WITH DIFFERENT THEMES EACH WEEK, YOUR NINJA WILL BE SURE TO HAVE A BLAST, LEARN NEW SKILLS, AND MAKE FRIENDS!
Your kids will have a ton of fun in our gym this summer with obstacle training, weekly themes, group races and outdoor time.
We are excited to announce the return of summer camps to Ultimate Ninjas Elmhurst. Your kids will LOVE our summer camps, we’re all about building strength, agility, self-confidence and continuous improvement… all while having a blast!
During our camps, your child will learn proper techniques from instructors, engage in structured obstacle circuits, tackle new obstacles, enjoy free play time and participate in competitions and races. We will also be integrating other games, sports, and outdoor activities to give our ninja hands a break over the course of the week.
CAMP PURCHASE CHOICESAges 5+ for summer camp
Full week camp
5 or 10 Pack half-day Passes
Single Summer 1/2 Day Pass
Ultimate Ninjas Elmhurst is offering AFTERCARE this Summer!!!
Aftercare is offered from 3:30 – 5:30 everyday that Summer Camp is offered! Staff will monitor and engage campers in the party room for chill-out activities such as board games, coloring, ninja videos, etc.
Parents/guardians will pick up the kids by 5:30 and sign them out with staff.
Aftercare is available for purchase by the day or 5 pack.
Please use the calendar below to register for full week camps.
Don’t need a full week, or need some flexibility around your camp days? We offer 5 Pack Summer Session Passes and 10 Pack Summer Session Passes.
Our 5 and 10 session pack options allow you to lock in the lower rate, yet give you flexibility to choose your camps throughout the summer! This is a pass for 5 or 10 summer camp sessions for use at any time or day Ultimate Ninjas Elmhurst offers summer camp sessions. Packs expire at the end of 2022 summer camp season, and are non-refundable.
For drop-in half day pass, 5 pass or 10 pass packs: We request 24 hours notice in advance, if possible, to reserve your child(ren)’s spot. We cannot accept walk-in’s without a prior reservation if we are full that day. Thank you!
Ready to get started?
Add Family Members
A day in the life of a Ninja
- Camp kickoff, rules, warm-up
- Ninja Warrior obstacle circuit training
- Outdoor time in morning and afternoon sessions. We want to give our ninja hands a break and our Ultimate Ninja campers will be playing field sports together.
- Team-based activities – Team Ninja Warrior, Relay Races, Timed Ninja Courses, etc Groups will be made based on age.
- Snack time
What should your child bring to camp?
- Water bottle
- Clean shoes
- Full day campers should bring a lunch. If you sign up for morning and afternoon camp your child will stay and have lunch in our party room.
Weekly Themes are baaack!
We heard from you, AND from your kiddos, and are excited to announce our 2022 Weekly Summer Camp Themes!! Don’t worry we kept the favorites!
Each camp day focuses on ninja training and includes obstacle instruction, circuit training, structured games, and open gym time. Weekly themes ensure tons of variety for all ages and skill levels with new challenges unfolding all summer long!
- June 6-10: Obstacle Builders Week:Imagine, test, and compete on your own ninja obstacle courses. Campers will design and configure original circuits and obstacle courses.
- June 13-17: American Ninja Warrior Week: This week your child will tap into their inner ninja as they create their own course, design ninja headbands and learn exclusive insider tips and training secrets!
- June 20-24: Team Building Week: Team building week is all about learning communication skills, making new friends, and learning how to be a leader.
- June 27-July 1: Nerf Week: Battle your way through to victory as you create your own base for a team vs. team nerf war!
- July 5-8: Sports Week: Each day campers will be trying out new sports indoors & outdoors! Campers will exercise their gross motor skills while engaging in a variety of different sports throughout the week.
- July 11-15: Ninja vs Ninja: Campers will learn the skills needed to compete head-to-head with other ninjas, just like American Ninja Warrior Jr!
- July 18-22:Skill Building: This week will focus a on the bigger obstacles and teaching the kiddos the best techniques to be able to achieve their goals!
- July 25-29:American Ninja Warrior Week: This week your child will tap into their inner ninja as they create their own course, design ninja headbands, and learn exclusive insider tips and training secrets!
- August 1- 5:Art Week: Ninjas get to use their imagination as they draw, paint, and create their own masterpiece. This may entail creating your own obstacle!
- August 8-12:Nerf Week: Battle your way through victory as you create your own base for a team vs. team nerf war!