Anaheim Hills Youth League
- Competition Days: Saturday Nights | Full schedule Below
- Time: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Price: $160.00 | includes all 8 weeks | Non-Refundable
- Spots: 30 kids across all age groups | Spots are limited!
- Age Groups: 6-8 / 9-10 / 11-12 / 13-16
- Registration Age: Please use your child’s current age at the time of registration!
- Courses: New course every week! | Points based scoring | Ninjas keep going until the time limit is up
- FINALS | Top 3 ninjas in each age group at each location will qualify for the finals and compete to become the Ultimate Ninjas Champion | Additional $20 registration if you qualify and compete in finals
- Season standings will be determined by overall points within the age group:
- Points will be calculated using the athlete’s best 6 out of 8 performances during the season. This allows for athlete’s to miss up to 2 weeks and it not affect their season score.
- Due to the above system, season results are not final until after the last competition
- 1st place points will equate to the total number of competitors in the age group and each subsequent place will receive one fewer point than the previous place.
Ultimate Ninjas Anaheim Hills will be creating an 8 week youth league for ages 6-16! Ninjas will have an opportunity to put their skills to the test on different courses every week and compete within their age group to become the Ultimate Ninjas Champion!
At Ultimate Ninjas, we believe that competitions are important to help grow as a ninja athlete and whether you hit a buzzer or fall on the first obstacle (which we have all done both!) there is always something to learn from competing. The goal of this league is to challenge our kids, to instill a culture of respect and sportsmanship between competitors, and to help each other conquer the course!
If there are 10 people in the age group each competition will award the following points:
-1st place = 10 points | -2nd place = 9 points | -3rd place = 8 points | -etc.
Ninjas who are in the top 3 for their age group will qualify for finals and compete against the top qualifiers from the 3 Chicagoland gyms (Chicago, Naperville, Libertyville)
The Ultimate Ninjas Youth League is available to ninjas of all experience levels but we understand that along with competition can come disappointment and frustration. This league will be challenging and competitor skill levels will vary, so please take that into consideration before signing your child up, as our main priority is to build confidence with our ninjas!