- All staff will be required to wear a face mask prior to entering the facility and it will remain on through the duration of their entire shift.
- All staff receive a temperature check from manager. If over 100 F, employee must go home immediately.
- All staff entering the facility will be required to wash their hands/use hand sanitizer.
- Guidelines provided by Restore Illinois and the City of Chicago/Glenview/ Libertyville/Naperville/Chesterfield will be followed related to the wearing of masks.
- Temperature checks using a non-contact thermometer will be administered upon check-in for anyone entering the facility. Anyone registering a temperature of 100 F or above will not be able to participate and will have to exit the facility.
- If your child or anyone in the household is feeling sick we ask you to please keep them at home and we will refund you for that session.
- All students entering the facility will be required to wash their hands/use hand sanitizer.
- We kindly ask that waivers be completed prior to arrival for anyone staying.
- Drinking fountains will be unavailable, so please feel free to bring a water bottle.
- During breaks, or if a child coughs, sneezes, or touches their face we require participants to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands.
- Children will be social distanced / kept in small groups at all times, warm up, waiting in line, and in the lobby. We will do our best to have visual tape lines on the floor to show appropriate distance.
- The staff (and students) will refrain from high fives and all unnecessary contact, while still verbally encouraging them.
- Obstacles and bathrooms will be sanitized every 45 min.
- All high touch surfaces will be cleaned throughout the day and between classes/camps/events, including the viewing wall, front desk, tables, chairs, doorknobs, and such surfaces.
- Additional sanitizing stations available throughout the gym.
- Each evening we clean and disinfect/mop areas/surfaces of the gym.